• To prepare educational professionals recognized for the quality and significance of their teaching, research, scholarship, service, outreach, and leadership.
• To establish and maintain low-cost, highly affordable degrees and programs through scalable and efficient operations.
• To enhance the commitment of faculty, staff, and students to the centrality of diversity, social justice, and democratic citizenship, resulting in greater value for student learners.
• To provide leadership in the development of collaborative, professional relationships with schools, organizations, and other institutions focused on the improvement of education in schools, communities, and workplace settings.
• To sustain a caring, supportive climate throughout the College.
• To enrich the effective and efficient management of the College.
There are many variations of passages
Bethesda College of Education was established in the year 2007 by the Bethesda Charitable and Educational Trust, as a non-profitable minority institution.